Conditions of Use
- The Company shall mean MMOOSA TRADE CC T/A SECURITY SOLUTIONSRegistration number: 2006/000896/23
- The Customer shall mean the person or entity who logged into The Website using the relevant User Name and Password or entity who receives, or expects to receive, any goods or services from the Company, or any persons or entities residing at the physical address or email address implied during the course of any correspondence with the Company.
- The Company Systems shall mean all processes or means (regardless of whether they are electronically automated, manually enabled or provided by any third parties), that are used by the Company to capture information, provide information to the Customer or third parties, deliver goods, process payments, keep records, or ensure continuity of the services or products offered by the Company.
- The Website shall mean the Internet website accessible using the Internet URLhttp://securitysolutionsonline.co.za
- The manufactures shall mean any third party entity or organization whose goods or services are offered by the Company for sale to the Customer.
- The Goods shall mean any and all products and/or items provided by, or offered by the Company to the Customer during the course of this agreement.
- The Delivery Address shall mean information supplied by the Customer that is used by the Company to describe the physical location where the Goods should be delivered to in fulfilment of this agreement.
- Subject to all the provisions of the clauses herein, the Company hereby agrees to deliver the Goods, in a new and unused state, to the Delivery Address, for the consideration amount – all as specified by a valid order generated by the Company System. The Customer hereby agrees to pay the Company the amount, in advance, for delivery of those goods specified by that same order.
- The Customer further agrees to provide to the company, on request, all information required for it to meet its obligations in this regard, including but not limited to, the customers true identity, physical, delivery and email addresses, contact phone numbers, and if necessary bank account information.
- All amounts payable in terms of this agreement shall be payable in advance. No goods will be delivered until payment has been received in full.
- Notwithstanding 3.1 above, in the event that any goods delivered are not paid for, or if payment for such delivered goods has subsequently been reversed for any reason whatsoever, those goods remain the sole property of the Company and will be returned to the Company immediately on demand, in an unused condition, with all original packaging and documentation. Any damages to the goods requiring repair, or costs attributable to the used condition of the goods, or lack of, or damage to packaging, or the cost of transporting or seizing those goods will be payable by the Customer on demand.
- The Company reserves the right at any time during the delivery process, up until the goods are physically delivered to the Customer, to cancel the Customer’s order, for any reason whatsoever. In the event that the Customer’s payment has been processed before the order was cancelled, the Company undertakes to ensure that the all amounts paid by the Customer for that cancelled order are re-paid in full, no later than 10 working days after the customer receives the notification of cancellation of the order. The company undertakes, where possible, not to process the payment of any orders cancelled, and/or, in any event, to re-pay in full, any orders cancelled that have been processed.
- The Customer shall be liable for any and all expenses incurred by the Company on an attorney and advocate scale whether incurred prior to or during institution of legal proceedings or if judgement has been granted, in connection with the satisfaction of such judgement, in regards to the enforcement of this agreement.
- DELIVERY OF GOODS
- Delivery occurs when the Company’s appointed courier service hands the goods to the Customer, or any persons claiming to represent the Customer, at the specified Delivery address. The Delivery Note, generated by the Company’s appointed courier service will serve as sufficient documentary evidence of such delivery. All risks pass to the Customer on delivery.
- The Company assumes that any persons claiming to represent the Customer at the specified delivery address is duly authorised to receive the goods. The Company, or its appointed courier service, cannot be held responsible for any loss or liability whatsoever incurred in this regard.
- If no notification to the contrary has been received by the Company from the Customer within 5 (five) working days after the Delivery Note date, or the quoted delivery date to the Customer in the absence of a delivery note, the Customer is deemed to have accepted the goods delivered as conforming in all respects to that ordered.
- The Company assumes that the Delivery Address has been correctly specified by the Customer and thus cannot be held responsible for incomplete, inaccurate, out of date or any other discreprencies relating to information provided by the Customer, particularly with regard to Delivery addresses, Customer contact information or any other information required by the Company from the Customer in order to fulfil any orders placed on the Company by the Customer. The Customer hereby acknowledges that it is solely responsible for provision and on-going accuracy of all such information required during any transactions undertaken with the Company.
- If, for any reason, delivery could not take place, the Company will attempt to contact the Customer using the contact information supplied and use its best endeavours to coordinate one additional attempt at delivery. If this attempt also fails, for any reason, the Company will cancel the order and repay any money paid by the Customer for that order.
- Any goods that are specialy ordered or manufactered on request will be non returnable or refundable whether delivered or not. An attempt will be made by us to our suppliers in this regard to recover of any cost to equipment purchased. If an recovery is possible a 25% handling fee will be charged at minimum or at suppliers descretion.
- GOODS LOST OR DAMAGED IN TRANSIT
- The Company offers upon checkout a chargeable shipping insurance option to ensure that all goods delivered are insured against loss or damage up until delivery to the Customer. If this option is unchecked, the customer waivers this insurance option completely
- If the Customer believes that goods were either lost or damaged in transit, it must notify the Company no later than 2 (two) working days of the goods being received or being perceived overdue.
- In the case of damaged goods, the unused goods must be returned to the Company as soon as possible with all associated packaging and documentation, the reasonable costs of which will be born by the Company, provided the Customer’s claim is valid. The Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reject such goods returned, if it is reasonable to believe they were not in fact damaged in transport.
- In the event of such loss or damage, the Company undertakes to re-supply the goods, as originally ordered.
- On no account will the full extent of the Company’s liability to the Customer, in the event of lost or damaged goods, exceed the original order amount for those goods.
- DISCLAIMER FOR LIABILITY
- The Customer shall have no claim against the Company and the Customer hereby indemnifies and holds the Company harmless and free from liability in respect of any loss, damage or cost caused by or arising from:
- any fact or circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Company; specifically including, but not limited to, acts of God or Force Majeure or
- any downtime, outage, interruption in or non-availability of any of the services of the Company Systems and infrastructure
- any infringement of the Customers rights of privacy, constitutional and/or any other like rights (including those of any other person or entity), arising from the supply of goods provided in terms of this agreement.
- any breach of security by any third party or any breach of confidentiality by a third party or otherwise arising from any access howsoever obtained by a third party to the Customer’s information, data or content.
- the damage, contamination or corruption of any kind of the Customer’s data, material, information and/or content howsoever occasioned.
- without limiting the foregoing, any fact, cause or circumstances whatsoever and howsoever arising if the Company has substantially performed its obligations under this agreement.
- any product specifications or images that may have subsequently changed, or have been erroneously represented by the Company in any way.
- the Customer following the advice offered by the Company with regard to the suitability of any product for any purpose. Such advice is offered as a guide only, and the Company does not warrant that any product sold is fit for any purpose whatsoever.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this agreement or in any addendum or annexure to this agreement, the Customer shall have no claim against the Company and the Customer hereby indemnifies and holds the Company harmless and free from liability in respect of any loss, damage or cost which is indirect, consequential or incidental in nature.
- The Company reserves the right to take whatever action it deems necessary at any time to preserve the security and reliable operation of the Company Systems and the Customer undertakes that it will not do or permit anything to be done which will compromise the security of the Company Systems.
- Although the Company shall use reasonable endeavours to provide disaster recovery, the Company does not specify any recovery time, nor shall the Company be liable for any loss or damage of whatever nature incurred or suffered by the Customer from any cause whatsoever as a result of the Companys failure to provide, or delay in providing, or providing only partial, disaster recovery. The Customer is accordingly advised to make back-ups of its transactional, or any other type of data. Nothing contained in this paragraph should be construed as a representation that any back-ups of data implemented by the Customer will be successful or in any way will avoid disaster.
- Notwithstanding any of the provisions of this agreement, in the event of a claim or claims for liability, for any reason whatsoever, by the Customer on the Company, the Company’s total liability to the Customer shall not exceed the total payable amount by the Customer of any or all orders, placed by the Customer on the Company in a one month period immediately preceding the date of notification of the claimed liabilities, provided such orders have been explicitly accepted by the Company in that period.
- The Customer and the Company both warrant that they have complied with all governmental, provincial and municipal statutory requirements promulgated in relation to its principal business activities and that such compliance will exist for the currency of this agreement. The Customer specifically agrees to indemnify and hold the Company harmless in the event that the Customer commits any transgression, and/or causes the Company to inadvertently commit any transgression of any such regulations during the course of any transactions with the Company.
All goods are provided with the manufacturer’s warranty only. In the event that the Customer believes that the goods may be defective and qualify for a claim against the manufacturer’s warranty, such goods may be returned to the Company, all costs of such return to the Company to be born by the Customer. If, at the sole discretion of the Company, the goods do indeed qualify for a claim against the manufacturer’s warranty, the Company undertakes to forward the goods to the manufacturer for repair, solely in terms of that warranty, and to return the goods back to the Customer once repaired. All associated costs of transport to and from the Manufacturer to be born by the Company, provided such claim proves to be valid. In the event that the manufacturer rejects such claim, all associated costs of repair, transport, insurance, customs duty and any other costs will be born by the Customer.Note: Equipment like transformers, power supplies and backup batterys are not returnable or refundable. Perminet damage is likely to be caused by improper connections by installer
- MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR OF COMPANY SYSTEMS
The Company may temporarily suspend its obligations in terms of this agreement in order to repair, modify, alter, replace or improve any of the Companys services. Where the circumstances permit, the Company shall use its best endeavours to provide prior notice of any such suspension to the Customer. The Customer shall not be entitled to any setoff, discount, refund or other credit in respect of any such suspension of service nor in respect of any suspension that is beyond the Companys control.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- All intellectual property rights vested in or owned by a party or held by a party under any licensing agreement with any independent third party shall be and remain the sole property of such party and the relevant licensors respectively.
- The Customer shall not be entitled to use any of the images, content, trademarks, logos, brand names, domain names or other marks (collectively referred to herein as marks) of the Company or any of its associates, or any of the product manufacturers, without the prior written approval of the Company or the manufacturers respectively.
The company makes use of images and marketing materials that were provided by our distributors, marketing firms, and equipment manufacturers to promote their products and services. These images and marketing materials may contain copyrighted content, trademarks, and service marks of our distributors, marketing firms, and equipment manufacturers.
- CESSION, DELEGATION OR ASSIGNMENT
The Company shall be entitled to cede, assign, transfer or delegate all or any of its rights or obligations under this agreement to an affiliate of the Company or to any third party.
- The parties choose domicilium citandi et executandi (domicilium) for the purposes of giving any notice, the payment of any sum, the service of any process and for any other purpose arising from the agreement at the addresses specified, in the case of the Customer, the physical address given by the Customer’s registration information, in the case of the Company, by the physical address given in the “Contact Us” page of the Website.
- Any notice required or permitted to be given in terms of this agreement shall be valid and effective only if in writing.
- Any notice given and any payment made by one party to the other (the addressee) which:-
- is delivered by hand during the normal business hours of the addressee at the addressees Dom cilium for the time being shall be presumed, until the contrary is proved, to have been received by the addressee at the time of delivery.
- is posted by prepaid registered post from an address within South Africa to the addressee at the addressees Dom cilium for the time being, shall be presumed, until the contrary is proved, to have been received by the addressee on the 7th (seventh) day after the date of posting
- is transmitted by tele-facsimile or e-mail shall be deemed (in the absence of proof to the contrary) to have been received within 1 (one) hour of transmission where it is transmitted during normal business hours and within 2 (two) hours of the commencement of the following business day where it is transmitted outside those business hours.
- APPLICABLE LAW
- The Customer hereby specifically agrees, during the course of this agreement, to be bound by the laws of the Republic of South Africa only, and that they hereby further specifically agree to waive and relinquish all rights enjoyed under the laws of any other country that contradict, or are not granted, or recognised by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- All Internet or electronic transactions are deemed to have taken place in Johannesburg, South Africa, at the time implied by the Company System records.
- Any EFT/cash transfers/payments will be paid in South African Rand(ZAR).
- This document constitutes the sole record of the agreement between the parties and no addition, variation or agreed cancellation of this agreement shall be of any force or effect unless in writing and signed by or on behalf of the parties. If there is any provision in any addendum which conflicts with any provision in the standard terms and conditions of sale, the latter shall prevail.
- No party shall be bound by any express or implied term, representation, warranty or the like which is not recorded in this agreement.
- No extension of time or indulgence which one party (the grantor) may grant to the other (the grantee) shall constitute a waiver of any of the rights of the grantor who shall not be precluded from exercising any past or future rights against the grantee.
- All terms inferring gender will apply to both male and female equally. All persons or entities who are referred to in the singular or plural, will apply to both the singular or plural interchangeably. All clause headings are intended for legibility only, and no meaning whatsoever can be derived from, or associated with those headings with respect to the following clause wording.
Shipping & Returns
Security Solutions online shop uses the following shipping methods.
- The Courier Guy Courier Services – main towns and surroundings, not farms, mines or powerstations(additional delivery cost involved)
• Collect – you are welcome to collect your purchase from our store to save on delivery charges.
• DHL Express Courier – Exports only under 20Kg else incoterms EXW(send your own courier to collect from us)
• SAPO and PostNet – Discontinued permanently
Parcel insurance option
Upon checkout you will asked to select or de-select the insurance option for Courier Guy, on default it is already selected.
Courier Guy charges a 2 percent insurance rate from cart items.
If the insurance option is not selected for Courier Guy, we will not include insurance for your parcel, we will not be held liable for missing or damaged parcels
Unfortunately it is a reality that courier delivery trucks is hijacked, we have had such instances.
All parcels is well packaged by us to prevent any normal handling damage, making it safe to send via couriers. Please do not select insurance for collections or using own couriers.
Prices depend on box dimensions or weight factor, a typical alarm system weighs between 7 to 11Kg
Shipping price includes our wrapping and handling taking care of all the fragile items
Bigger parcels will be machine strapped to ensure no tampering of goods.
Please note – Shipping charges may be re-calculated by us after purchasing in case we find the shipping cost is insufficient, or as a customer you can advise us on alternative shipping methods.
Heavy goods such as gate motors is not so ecconomical to send via DHL
Free Shipping Promotions
Please make use of free shipping options when available and selectable.
Please note when selecting the free shipping option, you still have a choice for selecting shipping insurance which is not included in the free shipping option.
Free shipping option has limited parcel weight for order below 15 Kg. Heavy items like gate motor kits or large items will not have this option.
If you feel your order should qualify for free shipping please contact us or append comments with your order placed online and we will review order.
We reserve the right to limit items to be send using free shipping option.
Using the free shipping option, your parcel will be send via The Courierguy inside South Africa
Courier deliveries ranges from sameday to next day for Johannesburg/Pretoria surroundings, major cities up to 3 days and outlying small towns up to 4 days delivery time.
Tracking details will be appended to your order status and can be tracked within your account.
DHL Courier – EXPORT ONLY!
DHL couriers for international and neighboring countries only.
Delivery time around 3 to 5 days
Shipping charges may be re-calculated by us after purchasing in case we find the DHL shipping cost is insufficient.
A Zero VAT invoice will be generated for exports. This applies only to orders send from us directly.
You will liable for VAT or TAX import duties and must be paid to DHL prior to receiving your delivery.
PHYSICAL GOODS RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICY
1. Our products.
We supply physical products.
2. Read instructions.
Please carefully read and follow all instructions that come with our products. For example, any documents that help you to install and use our products. Nearly all items is supplied with installation or user instructions.
3. Section 44 of the ECT Act
Section 44 of the ECT Act applies to your electronic transactions – a transaction concluded via (in whole or in part) the website, email, or SMS.
4. Our products warranty.
We warrant that all our products are new and of good quality unless we clearly describe them as used or reconditioned or as having specific defects.
5. Return of products in terms of cooling-off period.
You must return any products in new condition with all packaging and materials.
We will refund the purchase price of the products (minus the direct costs of returning the products) within three to five days of the date of cancellation. Regrettably we do not refund any shipping fees when applicable to a cooling-off period request.
6. Statutory products warranty for six months.
We warrant all our new products against any defects for six months of normal use, from the time we supplied the products. This is the statutory warranty in terms of the Consumer Protection Act of 2008 (the CPA).
7. Defective products.
Defective products are those that had a defect or were unsafe when we supplied them. A defect usually means that the products were manufactured using materials, components or workmanship below an acceptable standard. You must prove that products are defective.
8. Statutory compensation.
We will repair or replace any defective products that you return to us during the six month statutory warranty. Returns must follow our returns procedure below.
9. Choice of compensation.
Any customer that is also a consumer under the CPA may decide whether we should either replace or refund the defective products. We will decide how to compensate any of our other customers.
10. Invalidation of warranties and right to return unsuitable products.
Our products are very precise, and are manufactured and repaired under strictly under controlled conditions. For this reason, warranties on any of our products will be invalid if any person who is not suitably qualified has opened, tampered with or altered the products contrary to the instructions or removed the warranty label.
This also applies to products found to be unsuitable. It may be fraud to damage products deliberately to claim a refund.
11. Statutory right to return unsuitable products.
Our customer that is also a consumer under the CPA may return products within ten days of delivery if they could not examine them before delivery and then discover that the products are not what they ordered or expected, or are not suitable for a specific purpose that they communicated to us in writing.
12. Returns of unsuitable products.
A consumer must return unsuitable products within ten days of delivery according to our returns and refunds procedure below.
13. Refund of price of unsuitable products.
We will refund the full price of any unsuitable products in their original unopened packaging. For opened products, we may deduct or charge a reasonable amount for any use of the products plus certain costs necessary for repackaging and restocking, subject to the CPA. These costs are usually up to 25% of the cost of the products.
14. Delivery costs.
We will cover costs of returning defective or unsuitable products. We may inspect the products to confirm that they are defective, or in case of unsuitable opened products, that quantities used seem reasonable, before we do so.
15. Procedure for returns to other suppliers.
Customers of other suppliers (such as major retail chains) must return defective or unsuitable products directly to that supplier. Customers must use the correct returns procedure. Please contact the customer us of the relevant supplier for details of their returns procedures.
16. Our returns and refunds procedure.
You must use our returns and refunds procedure for returning defective or unsuitable products, or else we may refuse to accept them.
Please note that products purchased in a different store, cannot be returned via Alarmtec On Line, and need to be handled within the Retailers Return Policies.
Only products purchased on www.securitysolutionsonline.co.za will be considered for refund or exchange. We keep track of serial numbers, if we do find products supplied was from another supplier we will void your refund and warrantee.
Our returns and refunds procedure is as follows:
STEP ONE– Completing the necessary Documentation
Download Returns Note CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD.
If you are unable to received this document, please contact us on 013 243 2503/2396 (Monday to Friday 8am – 4:30pm, excluding public holidays) or by emailing us at securitysolutionsonline.co.za with your order details.
If you are dissatisfied with the products delivered to you and want to apply for either a product exchange, product repair, product upgrade or a refund, kindly complete the Returns Note document with all the required information.
Confirm your contact details, date of purchase, Order/Invoice Number, and all details of the physical products that you want to return, including how and why you believe the products are defective or unsuitable for your purpose.
If goods need to be returned from a different location than the shipping address to which the Order was delivered, please indicate so at that time. In the event you require an exchange, please indicate what alternative product you believe may be better suited, or ask our Technical department to assist you.
Email the downloaded and completed document back to us. We will confirm your return claim number via email within one business day of receiving your claim.
Any return of physical goods purchased on www.securitysolutionsonline.co.za or partners will require a pre-authorisation to be issued by securitysolutionsonline
Authorisation will be issued within 1 to 2 business days from time of receiving your request.
Once your return request has been approved, a return Instruction will be communicated to our courier company, for collection of the goods.
STEP TWO – Returning the Product
Returns and exchanges
If the product(s) ordered and delivered are unsuitable, and you wish to exchange them for another selection, we will gladly assist you in validating which alternative product(s) may be more suited for you.
Kindly note that we will only process exchange of product(s), if products returned to us are in original condition, eg unopened, and in the original intact packaging. Once return goods have been received and inspected, we will process exchange and initiate the shipment of replacement products to you. Our Customer Service Team will liaise with you to confirm when goods have been validated for exchange, and when replacement products have been shipped to you. Note that replacement of products can only take place if alternative product is of the same value. If you wish to have the original product(s) replaced by other products of a higher value, we may decide to refund that transaction entirely and assist you in placing a new order for a new amount.
Once the goods authorised for return have been collected by our courier company, please send an email to shop @ alarmtec.co.za, providing us with the tracking number communicated to you by the courier company at time of collecting the parcel. Shipping of the returned parcel back to Alarmtec will take place via standard ground shipping. Please allow up to 3 working days from the date on which the package was collected for it to reach us, 6 days using SAPO.
Once we have received the package, we will notify you via email that we have received the physical products.
In the event the goods received are not in their original condition, we reserve the right to not agree on an exchange or refund, and will then contact you to notify you of potential alternative process we may agree upon.
Any return of physical products must include all accessories and instructions, and all original packaging that is still available. If no packaging is available, please make sure the products are in protective packaging as we are not responsible for any damage in transit.
STEP THREE – Processing a Refund
If you require a refund we will refund the price paid by you for the goods(exclusive of the initial delivery charge) within thirty (15) days of receiving your returned goods, provided that you have returned the goods to us in their original condition to Alarmtec within 14 working days of delivery.
Refunds will only be made against the original credit/debit card used.
Until such goods are returned to us, you are obliged to exercise all reasonable care to store the cancelled goods safely and in appropriate conditions.
Please Note: We cannot accept returned goods that we reasonably believe have been used, altered or tampered with in any way. In such circumstances, we will notify you that no refund will be available and you will be responsible for arranging for such goods to be returned to you within 28 days of our notification.
As a Customer, you are entitled to apply for a refund if you believe products delivered are unsuitable (as stated in Clause 11), or if you decide to invoke a cooling-off period (as stated in Clause 5).
In either cases, you need to communicate to us in writing via email us with reasons as to why you believe the products are unsuitable, or to notify us of your intent to exercise a cooling-off period. Items must still be in condition it was send to you.
Processing of a refund claim will only take place once Alarmtec On Line has received the returned goods and been able to inspect the products.
If you claim that our products are defective, we will send items back to our distributors for examination of the products for defects. They will report to us whether the products were defective, were misused or are of good quality.
If you claim that our products are unsuitable for your purpose, we will first investigate whether you communicated the purpose to us. If you did, we will then provide you with a written report indicating whether we believe the products were unsuitable for your specific purpose or not.
If you returned the products within the seven day cooling-off period(cooling-off period not applied to our online stores or partners) and our technician reports that the products were defective, were provided to you for your specific purpose and were unsuitable for that purpose, then we will either contact you and ask you whether you would like us to replace or refund the price of the products (if you are also a consumer under the CPA) or advise you how we have decided to compensate you (if you are not a consumer under the CPA).
If the products were returned outside the seven day cooling-off period, or our technician reports that the products were misused, were of good quality, were not provided to you for a specific purpose or were suitable for that purpose, then we will not replace or refund the products.
Our customer services department may tell you that they do not believe you have a claim, for example because the warranty period of the products has expired. In this case we may refuse to replace products, or refuse to pay a refund If you choose for us to replace the products or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to organise the necessary steps to repair or replace the products. if you choose for us to make a refund or we decide to do so ourselves, we will contact you and arrange payment of the refunded amount into your bank account used to process the purchase, within 30 days of cancellation.
17. Damaged items.
When your order arrives, please inspect the carton for any damage that may have occurred during shipment.
It is normal for the shipping carton to show some wear, however, if damage occurred to the item(s) in your shipment, please contact us immediately.
Please provide the order number along with your email address and phone number for fastest service.
To assure prompt resolution, please retain the shipping box, packing materials and the damaged items for inspection by the carrier.
18. Dispute resolution.
If we do not accept that we supplied defective or unsuitable products, and our services department has not been able to help, any customer may still take the matter up with a suitable ombud or other dispute resolution body, or take legal action. The dispute resolution procedures under the CPA do not necessarily apply to all transactions with us.
This policy does not exclude any other rights customers may have.
19. The aforementioned warranty shall immediately be rendered null and void in the event of any of the following:
Failure to use the products in accordance with instructions and specifications
Product been subjected to physical damage, abuse, misuse, alteration, neglect, tampering or improper maintenance;
Product has been serviced and repaired by any person not qualified to do so;
The product is not accompanied by original invoice
20. Exported goods.
Any items that is found faulty or not opperational the customer must send back to us at their own cost. Any cost or return shipping cost will be for the customers account Following the above terms, guarantee will be normal 1 year as described here up to section 20 Any items returned for credit, shipping cost will be for customers account. A 25% handling fee will be chargerd on returned goods purchased selling price
Regular updates to pricing. Pricing will change without notice.
21. Our contact details.
Our customers can contact our service department as follows:
013 243 2503/2396
Security Solutions, Shop 12 Eastdene centre, 250 Cowen Ntuli street, Eastdene, Middelburg, 1050