The Tension Sensor system wire controller FG7C is a seven-inch LCD display screen that can be used to control up to 31 taut wire sensors. The FG7C is available in both a wall and a panel mount version.
• Graphic images of the site with zones and the fence condition can be displayed on the LCD screen
• Commands can be sent to the taut wire sensors to configure them and adjust their sensitivity.
• Logs containing system details are recorded.
• Allows for three different types of user with different access levels to be set up.
• Can be configured to allow TCP/IP connectivity for integration with third – party software and systems.
Enclosure size wall mount H128mm x W198mm x D32mm
Enclosure size panel mount H155mm x W220mm x D45mm (Depth above panel 7mm)
Operating temperatures -10°C – 55°C
Operating humidity 10% – 90% (non-condensing)
Mains supply voltage 10 – 15Vdc
Current consumption 450mA with the LCD display on